Khandro Kunzang will give teachings and practices on how to set up the shrine for Vajrayana Practice.
– proper set-up and placement of your shrine
– the traditional outer peaceful offerings, including a short ritual by Dudjom Lingpa
– the wrathful offerings
– the inner offerings of torma, men and rakta
– set up and use of ritual instruments on your puja table
– the importance and use of sacred substances, such as mendrub, men, rakta, bum-dzey, and other substances for ritual use
– consecrating your bumpa using a short text by Dudjom Lingpa
Texts will be included.
Registration is required. To register for this event, please contact Dr. James Bae: firstname.lastname@example.org
lease add SHRINE on subject line)
This is an online zoom class. You will receive the zoom links upon registration.
Suggested donation: $40
Donations can be sent here: https://www.saraswatipublications.org/product/donation/